My Computer is being weird.

DerpaHerpaLurpa

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
Hi there. I was playing Skyrim after installing my new SSD. All of a sudden I got a blue screen, and it crashed. I rebooted for it to display nothing, switch on again, and repeated until I turned the PSU off. After that I read the Dr. Debug on my motherboard, which said error 55, being memory, so I moved my 4GB of RAM to another slot and then got startup repair. After Startup repair had finished it said this error cannot be fixed by windows, and then shut down. I restarted my P.C and to my surprise I had the option to boot from windows 7. It then successfully booted. I restarted to check it was not a fluke, and it restarted fine. I have no idea what went wrong and need to ask a bit of a diagnosis as to what may be wrong with my P.C and I would like someone to answer my questions. Should I play Skyrim again? Should I go and get my P.C checked out? Or should I just carry on as normal? Any replies as to what I should do are very welcome and much appreciated.

if i had to gusse at the issue i would say your power supply got hot and dropped or rippled out. with unclean power going into your mb it showing up as a memory issue. if it was not the memory is may have been the cpu may have gotten to hot.
as most newer cpu the memory controller is part of the cpu. all i can say is run from a boot disk memtest to check your ram.