My computer is having problems with opening up Skype and google chrome as well as it not displaying time and such in the botto

GideonPC

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015
Hello, my name is Gideon and recently I have been having problems with my pc, first things first I cannot buy a new pc if it is that fatal and please tell me that if it is. Ok, so I can not see the time or anything in the bottom right hand of my pc let me send you a gyazo showing you what I mean https://gyazo.com/01af98f8527884c52600a9ead05da98c and oddly enough in the picture it shows up as me having another monitor hooked up which I do not. Also, this isn't a fatal thing but when I start up my pc it says "Unknown BIOS error Code 8302 press F1 to continue) Thanks and also I'm starting to have a problem with some of my programs such as Skype and google chrome where when I got to click into them I can just hover over them and not actually go in them I'm quite sure it isn't my mouse as it works perfectly with other programs if you would need a screenshot of these to problems just ask, thanks in advance!

Thanks!, Gideon

GideonPC

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015
Sorry, I see both displays but I don't know how to change it so I only have one sorry for disturbing you but That would help on how to delete that display is this what you are talking about where it shows a big 1 and 2 in the display and also this may be helpful, I did change monitors and the 2nd monitor is detecting my old resolution of 1600x900p as the normal one and my main monitor/the one I use know is the other.

GideonPC

Reputable
Sep 14, 2015
Never mind I think I fixed my pc with your help Thanks so much man! you helped so much I wouldn't have done this I was about to reset my pc to factory state turns out I was choosing the wrong monitor thanks!