[SOLVED] My computer keeps freezing after upgrading the motherboard, CPU, and GPU.

Jun 23, 2020
So I recently upgraded my PC setup which now looks like this:

Silverstone 600w 80+ Power Supply
B450 Aorus Pro Wifi Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor
Sapphire AMD Radeon RX580 4GB DDR5 GPU
8GB DDR4 1866mhz + 8GB DDR4 2666mhz RAM

I upgraded my PSU, motherboard, processor, and GPU. After the upgrade, my computer starts to freeze randomly. It sometimes won't even boot up the display. The motherboard would light up and the fans would start spinning, but nothing would be shown on the monitor. I had to turn it off and on repeatedly before I got a display. Every game I open kept crashing. I had installed all the necessary drivers and fresh installed Windows but the problem persists. The temperature was stable around 40 to 50 so there were no signs of overheating.

Since this was my first time upgrading it myself, I was afraid I screwed something up. But I followed everything by the book. Is there anything you guys would recommend?

Solution
you should try a ram kit with the same speed, dont mix them. Also try to uninstall the driver then reinstall it, then try to reset the bios by take the battery off for 10 seconds and unplug the psu, press power for 5 secs, and plug them back together.
you should try a ram kit with the same speed, dont mix them. Also try to uninstall the driver then reinstall it, then try to reset the bios by take the battery off for 10 seconds and unplug the psu, press power for 5 secs, and plug them back together.

Solution
Jun 23, 2020
I'm gonna look for a different RAM kit soon.
I've tried reinstalling the driver multiple times and it doesn't change anything.
I'll try to reset the bios.