[SOLVED] My Computer Randomly restarts.

Ape_no

Prominent
Oct 27, 2021
I've had this problem for some time now, Here are my specs: Ryzen 7 3700X, RX 5700XT, B550M-A AC, Lexar 1TB SSD, Corsair RM650, 2x8GB of Crucial Ballistix 300mhz RAM, Windows 11 Home INside Preview Build 22468.
I've already replaced the PSU, the original was an APEVIA and I thought that was my source of the issue, it wasn't. I've run a Memtest, uninstalled windows, run CHKDSK, SFC/scannow, updated drivers to 21.10.3, checked Temps (They are fine), I've cleaned the RAM socket, I've checked the disk health (It was fine). Every time it resets I get this error: "A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor APIC ID: 13

The details view of this entry contains further information ", I've also been getting many other errors such as "Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073D02: 9MWPM2CQNLHN-Microsoft.GamingServices", "DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
{3E8C9ABE-9226-4609-BF5B-60288A391DEE}", "The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed to start due to the following error:
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.", The previous system shutdown at 5:52:32 PM on ‎10/‎27/‎2021 was unexpected.","The AMD User Experience Program Data Uploader service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s)", "The AMD User Experience Program Data Uploader service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not function properly.", And 1 critical "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.".

Sometimes it takes hours to randomly restart, sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes it doesn't even happen. I can happen when I'm on chrome, playing a game, or doing literally anything.

I just changed my Power settings and turned off the high-performance mode, and turned off the fast boot, and it hasn't restarted yet, it has been about 20-30 minutes. If this did not fix my PC, can someone please give me some solutions?

jsh169

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
No clue on the errors, but one thing you didn't mention were thermals, and those are one of the main reasons systems reboot.

Ape_no

Prominent
Oct 27, 2021
No clue on the errors, but one thing you didn't mention were thermals, and those are one of the main reasons systems reboot.
I mentioned the temperatures were fine. Yes my CPU can get hot under 100% load, but my Computer didn't restart during that, My PC is randomly restarting when I'm literally just browsing.

Ape_no

Prominent
Oct 27, 2021
I resolved this issue, however I did come upon anothrr 6 months later. I reseated the GPU and it worked so...

Ape_no

Prominent
Oct 27, 2021
How did you initially solve the issue because I have the same.
Hey, I had to re seat my GPU again, that essentially fixed it. At least for a while. My GPU would end up catching on fire 5 months later. I got a new GPU.