My Computer + Win2KPro = Chaos!!!

DeeDAY

Distinguished
May 4, 2002
hi all!
I've just installed Win2KPro (DK), and already i have my first problem! You see; I use to have Win98SE as my OS, but it began to run a little slow! So i installed Win2KPro (many of my friends says that's the best!!!). When i ran with 98SE i had no problem running FTP-Server, and now i simply can't...-and it kind of pisses me off (pardon my french :)). And now for my question: Has anyone in here the slightest idea of what's going on in my computer's "head"???

---------------------------------------
Best Regards
DeeDAY

Zlash

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Cannot compute, several parameters missing.

<font color=red>:</font color=red> <font color=white>:</font color=white> <font color=blue>:</font color=blue>

DeeDAY

Distinguished
May 4, 2002
What's this surpose to mean: (???)

Cannot compute, several parameters missing.

: : :

Best Regards
DeeDAY

labdog

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
your question is a little puzzling.
can you try to explain your issue more precisely?

thanks.

<i>if <b>you know</b> <font color=white>you don't know<font color=black>, the way could be more easy ...

labdog

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
im looking for a decoder but i havent found it though.

<i>if <b>you know</b> <font color=white>you don't know<font color=black>, the way could be more easy ...

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
what ftp server are you using ? it may well be that iis uis running and therefore not allowing a 3rd party ftp server to use port 21

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

DeeDAY

Distinguished
May 4, 2002
hmm...-i was about to delete win2kpro, but i gave it ONE last shot! And guess what; "It works :))". But thanks to all of you, who replied on my topic anyway! You are the best!

Best Regards
DeeDAY