[SOLVED] my cpu fan is not lighting up?

Sep 2, 2021
I have all plugs connected, the 4 pin, and the power is PATA, with an rgb remote for if your motherboard doesn't have an rgb header.
so all of it is plugged in, but the rgb wont turn on. no matter what i do with the remote.
the motherboard is- asus prime H310M-A R2.0, and the cooler is a cooler master i71C. everything elce lights up (case fans, connected to SATA and thats it, RAM), so im wondering why my cpu fan is not

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

PATA power? Did you take note to connect the RGB connectors with the arrows lined up? A picture of your connections would help us two fold. Host your image(s) on Imgur and then parse the link(s) here.

One other thing that you could do, which worked for me on a client build, is while the system is disconnected from the wall and display to have only one RGB device connected and then power up the system. Power down then connect the next device until all devices have been connected to the RGB header/splitter. I had a build where all three of my RGB devices on a build were not responding, except for one. Replugged each RGB device one at a time, booting up to make sure they were working...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

PATA power? Did you take note to connect the RGB connectors with the arrows lined up? A picture of your connections would help us two fold. Host your image(s) on Imgur and then parse the link(s) here.

One other thing that you could do, which worked for me on a client build, is while the system is disconnected from the wall and display to have only one RGB device connected and then power up the system. Power down then connect the next device until all devices have been connected to the RGB header/splitter. I had a build where all three of my RGB devices on a build were not responding, except for one. Replugged each RGB device one at a time, booting up to make sure they were working until I got them all paired.

You using an RGB splitter?

Solution