Question My CPU sometimes gets stuck at 100% usage

Feb 13, 2019
Specs: i3-8100
ZOTAC 1050TI OC
EVGA 650 GQ
GIGABYTE B360M DS3H
Corsair Vengeance 4x2 GB DDR4

While gaming (only game i have played since i have noticed this problem is overwatch), my cpu will get stuck at 100% usage and I dont think it will ever fall unless i restart the pc.

Feb 13, 2019
Go here and make sure all of your Intel drivers are up to date:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

Also, what are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load? Are you attempting to overclock anything (CPU, GPU, memory)?
Well at idle i dont really know what my cpu is at, but my gpu would be at like 35 degrees. And usually while gaming my gpu and cpu will be both around 68 degrees. When the cpu gets stuck at 100% its at like 70 degrees. I didnt purchase any anti malware or anti virus product so if you know of any free things that could do that for me that would be helpful. I tried updating the driver and it said my system didnt meet the minimum requirements. I just redownloaded all the chipset drivers for the motherboard and undated windows. I am also not trying to overclock anything. The only game i have seen this happen in is overwatch, though that is the only game i have played since i started seeing the issue 2 days ago.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
From where did you get Overwatch?

I recommend and use Malwarebytes. Get it here:

You'll get a trial premium version that will revert to a free version after a few days.

Feb 13, 2019
From where did you get Overwatch?

I recommend and use Malwarebytes. Get it here:

You'll get a trial premium version that will revert to a free version after a few days.
Got it from battle.net? and i removed all the the threats that the scan detected. tomorrow ill tell you if the issue keeps happening.