My Desktop pc wont post beep or show anything on the monitor?

mramirez3127

Reputable
Mar 20, 2015
so it was on a Monday afternoon and I was switching from a coolermaster 212 evo to my new corsair H80, after switching and plugging in all the cables In I boot up my pc and it turns on, everything turns on from fans to the hard drives(I touched them I can feel it spinning). Everything is running and I don't hear a post bios beep and I look at my monitor and nothing is coming up
My Specs are
AMD FX 6300
An Asus motherboard (don't know the exact model)
A wifi card
my gt 640
And my 1TB hard drive
Could this possibly be a motherboard issue or a cpu issue? Before I made the switch my pc was running fine, no over clocks no nothing
and the system is barely even a year old, I already trouble shooted and tryed disconnecting every hardware and seeing if I recieve a beep from something else failing but no luck I get no bios beep no matter what and when I connect my monitor it saids its power saving mode
any ideas on how to fix the problem?

Ramiro Garcia

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
could be the GPU cause the core u have does not have intergrated graphis so u can roll out the cpu, u siad that it could be the mother board, first check that all cables are in try reseating all the cables or like i said make wure that they are in