My disk space is at 100 and nothing's working please help!

John_445

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
Hi everyone, I was hoping I could find some help. My disk space on my PC keeps jumping to 100% any time I open any application. No matter what the application, Skype, Google, steam, it jumps to 100% and stays. I've disabled super fetch and Windows search and fixed my ram settings but nothing's worked. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks!

John_445

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
Yes usage sorry! I have scanned my entire system for malware and I've scanned my hdd and nothing came up in either scan. Okay I'll try all of that right now, thank you!

John_445

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
So no luck there. Switched out the SATA cable and the power cable. Out of curiosity, on my mother board, I have a sata cable that's plugged in from one sata connection to another one across my mobo under my graphics card. I didn't build the PC, I ordered it from cyber power so I assumed this is correct but is it supposed to look like that?

John_445

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
It's going to another sata 3 port on my mother board. Where the sata cable plugs into my mobo from my hdd, you can stack 2 sata cables. One of the cables on the stack is connected to my hdd and the other cable on the stack is connected to a sata port under the gpu.