My disks are hot?

JohnMS

Reputable
Oct 8, 2015
I recently biuld a new pc, everything is ok ,but the temperatures of my hdd and ssd are really hot for me, i don't know .
When the air conditioner is turn up the temperatures are this HDD 27 grades (i don't have anything inside i don't know why is so hot) and ssd 30grades (windos boot and programes), i still put my staff in both disk
Without air conditioner
3C9.png

Solution
well, SSDs don't really generate heat, i'm willing to bet the ssd is next to your hard drive. Hard drives will generate some heat.

that said those temps aren't "hot" as far as computer components go, and those parts would only be hot if they were +50C from where they are. so 80C? yeah, that would be hot. 40C? not so much.

Finally, i'm willing to bet those temps are probably pretty close to the ambient temps inside your pc. About the only way you'll lower them is if you get some better airflow in the case.
well, SSDs don't really generate heat, i'm willing to bet the ssd is next to your hard drive. Hard drives will generate some heat.

that said those temps aren't "hot" as far as computer components go, and those parts would only be hot if they were +50C from where they are. so 80C? yeah, that would be hot. 40C? not so much.

Finally, i'm willing to bet those temps are probably pretty close to the ambient temps inside your pc. About the only way you'll lower them is if you get some better airflow in the case.

Solution