Question My display has become cracked with colouea after playing viseo game for some time...pls help me

loku

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
My pc is having strange problem since two days when i have playing video game after some time screen crashes with colours and i cant operate the system and i have to manually shu down pc from cabinet button...pls help me....my pc is infel i5 3470 processor with gtx 1060 6 gb and 8 gb ram having cooler master gx 550 watts power supply...pls help me community...whats the provlem with my pc...i will also attach a pic of my pc with crash for the reference..pls help me...pls

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
If it works good at the start, and then crashes after some time, this sound like overheating to me.
I know nothing about Your PC, so it's just a blind shot, but seems like heat is rising in Your rig and GPU/CPU overheats.
Did You check temperatures on CPU and GPU?
Have You ever changed thermal paste on CPU? Do You clean the radiators from dust with compressed air?

Can You post complete specs, including the fans in Your rig?

Reactions: loku

loku

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
If it works good at the start, and then crashes after some time, this sound like overheating to me.
I know nothing about Your PC, so it's just a blind shot, but seems like heat is rising in Your rig and GPU/CPU overheats.
Did You check temperatures on CPU and GPU?
Have You ever changed thermal paste on CPU? Do You clean the radiators from dust with compressed air?

Can You post complete specs, including the fans in Your rig?
Thank u for reply Sir....i jave checked temperature they are 48 for gpu and 50 for cpu at idle and whil3 gaming gpu is 82 and cpu is 72 and after a while i have rwmoved my graphic card and tested now.....when i start my pc that is while booting itself my display is getting crashed with differen random colurs in my monitor and though booting is going on still...how to solve this problem... pls help me sir..

loku

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
Y
Can't you call them and ask, how to proceed with warranty claim?

Or you can contact Zotac dirrectly.
https://www.zotac.com/lv/support#warranty
Okay sir...sometimes the fraphic card is working well without any issue but when i play aaa title games with high graphics also there is no problem...but when i quit the game after that 15 sec issue arises. With the image i have shown......is there conpletwly defect in the graphic card or is it my software problem...pls help me..

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
You can try to reinstall the drivers or even a windows if You can and that's it, there's nothing more You can do.

Are You absolutely sure that temps are Okay under long stress? If so, then this GPU is probably dead and only warranty saves You. (heat can accumulate slowly in Your rig if You don't have good airflow, so the problem may happen after 1-2h of play? Maybe check again?)
When You start Your PC, do You ever see those artifacts on the screen? (i mean, when it's cold)

loku

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
Well - you can try
Well - you can try
different gpu driver versions,​
updating firmware of the graphics card,​
reducing gpu core and memory overclock.​

If none of that helps, then it's a hardware problem for sure.
[/QUOTE
Well - you can try

Yeah okay sir..how to do update the firmware of yhe graphic card..is it good to do all theae things or if i put my graphic card in much messy situation so that if warranty will be void...or is it good to simply replace the graphic card without any issues....pls tell me sir

Sir