Question My display has become cracked with colouea after playing viseo game for some time...pls help me

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

loku

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
My pc is having strange problem since two days when i have playing video game after some time screen crashes with colours and i cant operate the system and i have to manually shu down pc from cabinet button...pls help me....my pc is infel i5 3470 processor with gtx 1060 6 gb and 8 gb ram having cooler master gx 550 watts power supply...pls help me community...whats the provlem with my pc...i will also attach a pic of my pc with crash for the reference..pls help me...pls

loku

Reputable
Dec 6, 2014
You can try to reinstall the drivers or even a windows if You can and that's it, there's nothing more You can do.

Are You absolutely sure that temps are Okay under long stress? If so, then this GPU is probably dead and only warranty saves You. (heat can accumulate slowly in Your rig if You don't have good airflow, so the problem may happen after 1-2h of play? Maybe check again?)
When You start Your PC, do You ever see those artifacts on the screen? (i mean, when it's cold)
yeah...i am getting scrambled artifact lines when i start the pc while booting...