[SOLVED] My download speed is too slow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

razvy3romocea

Honorable
Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys , i've got one major problem . Suddenly my internet is too slow on every device (phones , consoles , pcs , etc) , and what i mean is that my upload speed is 98 mbps while my download speed is 0.16 mbps . I dont know what happened. I tried different things like pulling of all the cables from the wifi , doing stuff in the d-link website , etc . I have this problem since yesterday and i need your help . Thanks !

Solution
Did you change software? Windows update? Brother pranking you?

I would recommend a factory reset of the router. Set minimal things: admin password, WIFI SSID and password. See if that changes anything.

Since you say you have the problem on all devices, you have focus on the common item. The router.

kanewolf

Titan

I would recommend a factory reset of the router. Set minimal things: admin password, WIFI SSID and password. See if that changes anything.

Since you say you have the problem on all devices, you have focus on the common item. The router.

Solution

razvy3romocea

Honorable
Oct 8, 2018

I didnt change the software , no no windows update and my brother had enough pranks on him lmao . I will factory reset it but one question , i dont know this things so , how do i set the wifi ssid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.