[SOLVED] My event veiwer is showing me tons of errors and warnings, what do i do?

Feb 21, 2020
I opened my event viewer and on windows logs on each of the things below it has 20,000-60,000 events. A lot of them are just mixed between event errors and warnings and tons of information. My pc hasn’t been working correct and crashes way to much. Even my games crash after a little bit of use, but honestly my games crashes are so random. How can i fix these errors and warnings?! I also can reset my pc, it just won’t let me!

Solution
Also test your disks for errors.
You could use CrystalDiskInfo to check the discs health.
If you installed Windows when more than one disk connected to the PC, Windows installation might copy files to any of the disks.
If any of those disc develop issues then the system might become unstable.
Could you post you PC components.
If you cannot reset your PC, your OS could be corrupted or your disk is failing.
Have you tried resenting from a USB flash drive with Windows Installation media on it?

There are always going to be warning and errors in the Even Viewer log. All Windows PCs have them.
Do not pay attention to the Warnings logs, it's just a log about something unexpected happened or it did not happen.

Errors and Critical Events are significant and could help finding what's wrong with your system.
Check the logs on System, Under Windows Logs, which errors do you see there?
Also check errors under Applications.

Which errors do you see with time stamp close to the times your PC crashed?

Feb 21, 2020
Could you post you PC components.
If you cannot reset your PC, your OS could be corrupted or your disk is failing.
Have you tried resenting from a USB flash drive with Windows Installation media on it?

There are always going to be warning and errors in the Even Viewer log. All Windows PCs have them.
Do not pay attention to the Warnings logs, it's just a log about something unexpected happened or it did not happen.

Errors and Critical Events are significant and could help finding what's wrong with your system.
Check the logs on System, Under Windows Logs, which errors do you see there?
Also check errors under Applications.

Which errors do you see with time stamp close to the times your PC crashed?
Im gonna try doing the usb windows thing once i get a usb, but until then i haven’t done that. I have a decent pc,
Gtx 980ti
Corsair rm550x
16 gb ram
i7 3770k
Hp Carver a mother board