My first build

HASHEESHAA

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
so i'm getting a new pc and i picked the parts and everything ,https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wMjZnn
it's on a budget so i wanted advice ,if it's good,or some parts needs change ?,and i wanted to ask if a 3200 mhz ram would work on that motherboard?

Solution
go with intel/nVidia and you will never have problems with games especially if you are a new to the builds, configurations. i'm talking from experience man. i had intel r9 290x build and then switched to another build with intel nvidia and i was like WTF.... everything is fcking great in this build but with AMD card i had so much problems in games like stuttering, waiting patches from games so i can play them :). anyway, the build will be cheaper for sure if you go amd cpu and gpu but you will have head aches.

if you want we can make alternative build with intel nvidia setup.
Hey hash,

Indeed 3200mhz ram will work.

Some pointers on your build.

1) I see that you got a 120gb ssd for the os, From experience even for just the os that thing will be full before you know it, even for little things like internet cahce cookies and some other programs , that 120gb ssd will be full without notice, I would get a 250 gb ssd (crucial mx /wd blue/ samsung evo) and get a 1tb later on, its plug and play.

2 for the psu I recommand anythng from xfx except the xT, everything from seasonic, corsair cx (Not green letters). superflower , wattage around 430-550w.

GizmoMKD

Distinguished
May 29, 2014
go with intel/nVidia and you will never have problems with games especially if you are a new to the builds, configurations. i'm talking from experience man. i had intel r9 290x build and then switched to another build with intel nvidia and i was like WTF.... everything is fcking great in this build but with AMD card i had so much problems in games like stuttering, waiting patches from games so i can play them :). anyway, the build will be cheaper for sure if you go amd cpu and gpu but you will have head aches.

if you want we can make alternative build with intel nvidia setup.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS