Question My friend's CPU led is lit ?

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
So my friend asked for my help, he said his CPU led on his motherboard is lit. He tried to troubleshoot it from yt but his PSU doesn't have on and off switch.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
What is his pc setup and what is the psu model with no power button?
He said its a generic psu and it says it has a peak watts of 750.
Heres his specs:
Amd Ryzen 3 3200G
Msi A320m pro-e
x2 8gb ram HyperX Fury
Gtx 1050 ti
240 kingston ssd
1TB HHD

He also said he was playing when it suddenly froze so he restarted it manually by the reset button then the blue screen of death appeared.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
I was gonna send a photo but idk how to do so Ima just write it down what the bsod said.

"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collection some error info and then we'll restart it for you"

He said it didn't restart and according to the article he read on the internet, if it didn't automatically restart, manually restart it instead, and so he did.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
Lol sorry Im trying to see if the gpu is the problem and rule that out. So remove gpu, plug the monitor in to the motherboards graphics port, his cpu has integrated graphics, if the computer starts up without the gpu then that is probably the problem.
Alright. He said his pc is about 1 year and 2 months old he just recently started experiencing he in case you think its a new build.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
Lol sorry Im trying to see if the gpu is the problem and rule that out. So remove gpu, plug the monitor in to the motherboards graphics port, his cpu has integrated graphics, if the computer starts up without the gpu then that is probably the problem.
Ok he said he followed the instructions and the cpu led is still on. The gpu is removed, and the monitor is connected via the mobo.

Maverick1234

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
He said it was working before until he switched off the pc and connected the chassis fan via the system fan port then the unit started to act up.