My games lag on my Razer Blade 15

sasason

Reputable
Dec 10, 2015
I have the new razer blade 2015 and it should be able to run most new games. I own Fallout 4, watch dogs, the witcher 3, etc. it lags or stutters on most of them. Even though the only thing that doesnt meet the requirments for the witcher 3 is the cpu clock speed, but even that the turbo speed is higher than what it asks for.

My rig:
Intel Core I7 4720HQ @2.6GHZ and at turbo @3.6GHZ
Gtx 970M
16 Gigabytes of ram
512 G storage
Windows 10

The Witcher 3 minimum requirments:
CPU: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Free Disk Space: 40 GB

Is there a problem with my laptop or the games I play?
What do I do to fix this issue?

Solution
You got to go to the Nvdia website get the Geforce experience program once you download that you can look for it on Nvdia website you want update your driver to the latest driver once you have that
go to control panel then hardware and sound then Nvdia control panel then 1st tab click use advanced 3d image settings then when you see the dragger tab drag it to the left and it will say performance.
2nd tab set global setings to High performance Nvida processor
3rd tab select a physic x processor set to Nvdia GeForce gtx 970

then make sure u save all that then go back to control panel click on hardware and sound click on power options then click high performance circle then go to change plan setting to the right of high perforcance then...

r4z3r1

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
You got to go to the Nvdia website get the Geforce experience program once you download that you can look for it on Nvdia website you want update your driver to the latest driver once you have that
go to control panel then hardware and sound then Nvdia control panel then 1st tab click use advanced 3d image settings then when you see the dragger tab drag it to the left and it will say performance.
2nd tab set global setings to High performance Nvida processor
3rd tab select a physic x processor set to Nvdia GeForce gtx 970

then make sure u save all that then go back to control panel click on hardware and sound click on power options then click high performance circle then go to change plan setting to the right of high perforcance then change advanced power settings and you want to go throw all the plus signs and set everything to high performace or maximimum settings 100% everything 100% then once that done make sure it still check high performance mode and save all that.

once you save all this you got to go back to GeForce experience program make sure your drivers upto date and go to shadow play make sure it not enabled or if you want it enabled make sure the batter booster isn't check marked or batter saver change the tab that says 30 fps over to 60 fps and make sure it unchecked then save it then run the game it should be higher fps you may have to restart your computer one time if you run the game then u don't hear the fans restart it and when you play the game you should hear the fans.

they also some things you can do to the wifi card but just search for it

Solution