My Gaming PC Crash Help!!!

Craig Wood

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
Ok so a few weeks ago i built a pc and its been running great no issues at all but today i bought a second monitor and i was watching twich and playing warz and my pc just completely crashed i have a picture of the temps i was getting while i was playing http://gyazo.com/567db884098d90cd434b8cb0a5e17ec6 the highest temps where when i was playing the game can anybody help my system specifications are

Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Socket AM3+ 7.1 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard
AMD FX-6 6100 Black Edition 6 Core 3.3Ghz Socket AM3+ 8MB L3 Cache Retail
Sapphire HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Graphics Card
HDD Scorpio BLU 320GB 2.5 SATA 6Gbs 8MB
DDR3 1600MHz 8GB 1x240 Dimm Unbuffered
Powercool 750W Modular PSU
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Full Tower PC Case

Thank You for looking and any help would be much appreciated.

Solution

Has it been crashing a lot? Your temps are perfect. Does it blue screen? Does the error reporting pop up and say anything upon restarting? The occasional crash is nothing to worry about.. It's windows.. Windows crashes.. Windows used to crash a lot back with Windows 98. Not near as much since Windows NT took over as the main OS. Just a little bit more information would help answer your question better.

Craig Wood

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013

it has only crash once but my temps are alot higher than they where with once screen and my cpu usage has shot up also and when i started the pc back up i just asked if i wanted to run windows normally or in safe mode i dont know what tmpin2 is and dont know how to cool it down

If your temps aren't getting any higher than what you showed in the picture then that's nothing to worry about. A second monitor takes a little more power to run so it's expected that it will that a little hotter and use a bit more resources. If temps don't get up to 62 for the CPU and 90-100 for the graphics card then that's ok.

Solution

Craig Wood

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013

ok thank you the highest i ave seen is 56c on temp 2 using speedfan but i don't know what temp 2 is

TRENDING THREADS