My GPU can't perform in AC Origins

Aug 19, 2018
Okay Guys I'll keep it simple

I looked in internet for OC of CPU, RAM and GPU I used AI Suit and Asus Tweak.

Now the game can't run above 20 -,-" I returned the CPU as default + Asus but it is not working as normal , previously i get 58 FPS (980ti)

regards,
Ahmed

For future reference I recommend that you only overclock one component at a time, and test the overclock. Once you've done that, then overclock the next component and test it. When you make a bunch of changes all at once you increase the chances of having a problem and also make troubleshooting more difficult.

It's hard to say what's wrong now. I'd start by running a couple of tests just to verify that your CPU. GPU, and ram are all operating at stock speeds. If you use something like MSI Afterburner to monitor this stuff onscreen while you run a game, what does it show?

Aug 19, 2018

Yeah I did one component at a time and when GPU was overclocked i didn't over clock CPU and same vise versa.

Yeah it runs at clock speed 1392, it is normal 980ti (Asus), running in rampage IV black edition and I7-4960x.

Aug 19, 2018
Thank you guys !! I did OC based on really reliable sources and i was shocked that the PC stopped performing ! I returned everything to stock for GPU and CPU, still FPS can't get above 20 !!!

I have noticed the GPU is not taking more than 50% ratio and the solution was VERY simple ! the Power options was set on Power Saver for some reason.

THANK YOU SO MUCH guys !