[SOLVED] my gpu fans are kinda annoying

May 23, 2019
So i built a gaming pc last month i got an rtx 2070 gaming oc 3 fans and i hear a noice and i was like that noice is probably a problem so i open the pc again and i saw i have connect all the cables and hardware correctly.So i thought it was a fan in the case thats making the noice and it was acctualy the fans of the gpu.So in my room is hot like sometimes 35 C then with ac like 26C so gpu fans turn on and off sometimes in a matter of seconds so the noice comes from the gpu fans that turn on and off in like seconds so i was like better to be like on all the time not in 100% tho, and not make that noice.So can you please help me to do that or its better to leave it as it is?

Solution
Is it a standard fan noise (whirr) (high fan rpm)
Is it a plastic-y rubbing/grinding noise? (bad fan bearing)
Is it a rattling/clanking sound? (fan blades hitting someting)
Does it sound like a rattlesnake? (coil whine)

Download GPUz to monitor GPU temps and fan speed under load? Or is the noise just awful at any fan speed.
May 23, 2019
My psu is a corsair TX 650M.I mean i am not like fully fully sure but i checked and i saw the fans spin and stop and then turn on again and i hear the noice.So yes i dont think its COIL Whine.

Download GPUz to monitor GPU temps and fan speed under load? Or is the noise just awful at any fan speed.

Solution
May 23, 2019

It sounds like a fan noice cuz i see the fans start and i hear whirr a fat whirr tho and then they stop and star again sometime at about 55C playing roblox xD 34C in my room tho i just open roblox to see.

koson123

Prominent
Oct 12, 2018
check your fan speed i have heard of cards having their fans locked at 100%. also check your temps you can likely drop your fan speed. look up undervolting depending on the card it can drop temps and thus allow you to drop your fan speed. install msi afterburner and set a custom fan curve you can stop the fans from going into 0rpm mode

May 23, 2019
check your fan speed i have heard of cards having their fans locked at 100%. also check your temps you can likely drop your fan speed. look up undervolting depending on the card it can drop temps and thus allow you to drop your fan speed. install msi afterburner and set a custom fan curve you can stop the fans from going into 0rpm mode

oh ok i ve already installed it but i need some help to set a custom fan curve i dont want to mess something up xD