My Gpu has a yellow triangle in device manager

Oct 21, 2018
the issue started when i was playing pubg the PC kept getting freezes and the game showed an error every time i connect to the game after like 30 seconds to - 5 mins the game freezes after the last freeze the GPU did not output anything to the display its like its not recognized by the display i tried reseating components, bios reset and energy drain. now i am booted up through the On board graphics and the gpu is deteected but it has this yellow triangle i tried uninstalling with driver and all nividia apps deleted and then reinstalling the drivers manually and with Geforce experience all clean install still nothing worked i am beggining to think this is a hardware issue.

your thoughts....

specs
H110M
i5 6500
GTX 1070 its so unfair for this card to set in this crappy machine i am sorry 1070

Oct 21, 2018
Sorry if this took to long i went to a pc store he tried another card on my motherboard it did not work then he said since the hdmi is detected by the monitor but u get a black screen then the gpu is fine he would not try the gpu on another pc so i am gooing to buy a new mobo i researched a lot i just need ur advice what u thing of the maximus VIII hero alpha z170 for future proofing as well i am thinking of getting the i7 7700k at some point appreciate ur feedback.

This will make the build go like this

I5 6500
Maximua hero alpha z170
Gtx 1070
16 corsair ddr4 ram

Will i face any problems with this build or is there anything i need to know before going for the purchase.