[SOLVED] My GPU suddenly has a black display and the monitor says "no signal" while I'm playing/streaming.

Renz1997

Reputable
Jan 24, 2021
My GPU suddenly has a black display and the monitor says "no signal" while I'm playing/streaming. When I tried to reboot my PC, the GPU still doesn't give any signal to my monitor.

Now, I connected my VGA cable to the integrated graphics and it worked perfectly.

I visit the device manager to check for my AMD GPU and I can't find it.

I tried every "solutions" on the internet (except for trying my GPU to another pc and trying my GPU's other display ports) and none of it works.

What seems to be the problem ?

Please help. I can't afford to buy another GPU.

SPECS:
CPU - Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz
GPU - AMD RX 470
Mobo - MSI H110m PRO VH-PLUS
PSU - 500 Watts

Solution
Boot up using integrated graphics.

Check Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings related to the GPU.

What was the original PC/GPU video connection: HDMI, DP....? Try another known working video cable as applicable.

PSU: Make, model, wattage (500 Watts noted), age, condition? Heavy gaming or video use?

Manually download the GPU driver's via AMD's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Check, by sight and feel, that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Ralston18

Titan
Boot up using integrated graphics.

Check Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes and warnings related to the GPU.

What was the original PC/GPU video connection: HDMI, DP....? Try another known working video cable as applicable.

PSU: Make, model, wattage (500 Watts noted), age, condition? Heavy gaming or video use?

Manually download the GPU driver's via AMD's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Check, by sight and feel, that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS