My GPU Temps Are Minus

Pc13245

Reputable
Dec 14, 2015
My PC is soooo cold even when I'm gaming I have a R7 series integrated GPU and I got my PC last July I think around then, and when I got it the fan was cold when I put my hand over it and I just thought to myself 'This PC is new so it's gonna be cold' Now we're in December and my PC is so cold that if I leave my hand over it for 1 min it's starts getting cold I have to take my hand away,
I only noticed that this could be dangerous when I saw this
https://gyazo.com/cf8548be652b5f58faba13b36ea5769f
That's Minus Degrees (Celius) I don't know if this is bad or not but I know having low temps is good but I think it's too low I've 350W supply aswell. Please try and answer me!
Another thing is that I was using GPU-Z to measure this.

Solution

PC parts cannot be below ambient (room) temp, so if your room is not colder than the temps you are seeing on your monitoring software, the temperature is incorrect. Have you tried another program like MSI Afterburner?

Pc13245

Reputable
Dec 14, 2015

Idk but it some people say it's really cold in my house but Im not in -10C what do you mean by the sensor is faulty?

PC parts cannot be below ambient (room) temp, so if your room is not colder than the temps you are seeing on your monitoring software, the temperature is incorrect. Have you tried another program like MSI Afterburner?

Solution