Question My graphics card might be breaking, or is it my monitor.

Jun 2, 2022
I currently have an AMD 5500xt graphics card and a AMD Ryzen 5 3600X cpu. Recently I have been having stuttering in games, along with green dotted lines ONLY appearing on my second monitor. My graphics card is not overheating, it runs fine on Heaven Benchmark but every once in a while, I will notice some stuttering, and when I have dark mode chrome open on that monitor and I move the window around it will flicker green. when I do the clip screenshot, Ctrl+Win+S, and I move the window around I see the green lines, but nothing in the actual picture changed. 1ST IMG IS BEFORE THE SCREENSHOT, THE 2ND IS DIRECTLY AFTER THE COLOR CHANGE OCCURS. The lines are not isolated there, they are all over during certain conditions. This issue does not occur when playing videos, only when actual things are being opened/changed. Could this be a CPU issue? I completely reset my computer, and the issue is still occuring. Nothing is overheating, gpu at 70c cpu at 60c. I am at a loss. This issue ONLY occurs on my second monitor, not my first.

Note: I use an adapter to go from DP->HDMI for my second monitor, it goes from my GPU->ADPTER->HDMI Cable->Monitor. My left monitor is a 144hz 1920x1080p monitor and my right monitor is a 60hz 1920x1080 monitor.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Jun 2, 2022
After checking the connection between the adapter and the HDMI cable, as of now, the issue seems to have been resolved. but I prefer to be thorough, as it seems like a much bigger issue as my pc was lagging, not just the monitor.