Question My Graphics Card Not Detected By Motherboard

Jan 4, 2023
While i was playing game, suddenly my monitor goes blank (no display) and all pc fans start going full speed, then i turned pc off, after turning it back on again, it won't display anything, but when i switched the displayport to motherboard, it works but my gpu not detected. my gpu fan is spinning, my pc can't detect gpu.

my system specs is

i5 12400

b560m aorus pro ax

rtx 3080 ti vision

2x 16gb ram team force delta

corsair rm750e

i tried unplug and plugging back gpu, switches ram slot and still not working. cannot update gpu driver since its not detected.

appreciate your answer.

Last edited:

HardcoreGamer27

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2016
Check if all the cables from the PSU are firmly installed into the motherboard also your GPU requiers a two 8 pin connetors check if your PSU has two 8 pin connectors and if they are firmly installed into the GPU.Other than that i see no problem your PSU is sufficient for your system.Most of the times a loose cable can be a problem.

Jan 4, 2023
Check if all the cables from the PSU are firmly installed into the motherboard also your GPU requiers a two 8 pin connetors check if your PSU has two 8 pin connectors and if they are firmly installed into the GPU.Other than that i see no problem your PSU is sufficient for your system.Most of the times a loose cable can be a problem.
all connected, and yes i'm using 2x 8pin, it was runs normal before, even can go max tdp (350watt) and temp never hit 80° (around 70 mostly)

Jan 4, 2023
bought new from store, i don't have another gpu or pc, maybe i should bring this to store to test em.