Question My GT 730 is running only 0.8/2,0gb of its vram.

McFlyIn6

Prominent
Jul 13, 2021
My GT 730 ddr3 128 bit must be running at 2gb of its vram but I figured it out that I only receive 14 FPS in some HD games but not UHD ones, 14 FPS with the low
settings, the game I was playing is initial Unity, which all settings is at ultra low so I can play with fair amount of FPS but I can only play 14 FPS on it, I saw in my task manager that my GT 730 was running on 0.8/2gb and its not running at its maximum vram,

In task manager, the usage of using 0.8/2gb was 100%, the normal percentage of the GPU when browsing is only at 4% with discord open at the same time, I couldnt find any solution and fix to this problem, but if anyone know how to fix this problem, please reply, Thank you.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
My GT 730 ddr3 128 bit must be running at 2gb of its vram but I figured it out that I only receive 14 FPS in some HD games but not UHD ones, 14 FPS with the low
settings, the game I was playing is initial Unity, which all settings is at ultra low so I can play with fair amount of FPS but I can only play 14 FPS on it, I saw in my task manager that my GT 730 was running on 0.8/2gb and its not running at its maximum vram,

In task manager, the usage of using 0.8/2gb was 100%, the normal percentage of the GPU when browsing is only at 4% with discord open at the same time, I couldnt find any solution and fix to this problem, but if anyone know how to fix this problem, please reply, Thank you.

Nothing seems all that unusual. First off, the GT 730 was, in most situations, far too slow to ever take advantage of much VRAM. Second, from your description in task manager, you're conflating VRAM usage with GPU usage.

That is unless I'm misunderstanding you; I found your post a bit confusing.