[SOLVED] My gtx 1650 super very high tempature.

Dec 25, 2020
Furmark 60% fans 80c and it would get even higher if id let. so yeah i have decent air flow too but the gpu is single fan.

Solution
2 120mm fans in front (intake) One 120mm on the roof (exhaust) and my pc case has air holes everywhere literally idk the name but yeah

Having air holes everywhere means very little if you don't have fans creating airflow through them. Two intake and one exhaust fan is merely adequate; combine that with 60% fan speed on your single-fan GPU and 77 degrees in rocket league sounds about right.

If you want lower temperatures than that, you need to either increase your GPU fan speed or add additional fans to your case (to increase the airflow around your GPU), or both.
Furmark is way more stress than any normal game would really every give your GPU, if you are going to Furmark your GPU give it 100% fan control so it can do it's job. 80c is still within most all GPU's temp limit and to get it in Furmark is normal, however if you get this while normal gaming you need to look at your case/cooling solutions.

If you are having issues a full list of your system specs would be a big help.

Merry Christmas !!

Dec 25, 2020
Furmark is way more stress than any normal game would really every give your GPU, if you are going to Furmark your GPU give it 100% fan control so it can do it's job. 80c is still within most all GPU's temp limit and to get it in Furmark is normal, however if you get this while normal gaming you need to look at your case/cooling solutions.

If you are having issues a full list of your system specs would be a big help.

Merry Christmas !!
i got 77c in Rocket leaugue autofans. maxing in 60%

2 120mm fans in front (intake) One 120mm on the roof (exhaust) and my pc case has air holes everywhere literally idk the name but yeah

Having air holes everywhere means very little if you don't have fans creating airflow through them. Two intake and one exhaust fan is merely adequate; combine that with 60% fan speed on your single-fan GPU and 77 degrees in rocket league sounds about right.

If you want lower temperatures than that, you need to either increase your GPU fan speed or add additional fans to your case (to increase the airflow around your GPU), or both.

Solution
Pata12344 Hello. In your position, here is what I would do.

1. Google the performance reviews of your specific model of GTX 1650 Super, and notate what temps they reach under gaming loads. If they are appreciably lower than your temps, then continue troubleshooting. Please keep in mind that single fan GPUs almost always have higher temps than dual or triple fan models.

2. Post "all" specs here, including your power supply manufacturer and model number. Then take two photos: One of your power supply label and the other of the entire inside of your build, showing all components and inside case fans. Then upgrade those two images to imgur and share the link here.

3. Am I correct that you're playing 1080p display? Also, what is the manufacturer and model of your display, and which display connector are you using? Why am I asking? Because I want to know if adaptive sync technology is an option for you, since maybe it can help alleviate the load off your GPU.