My HardDrive isn't showing up in Boot Priorities,

Solution
Welcome, Lillian!

Can you provide more details about your system and PC specs? I'd suggest you check the connections to the HDD again and make sure you have mounted it properly inside the PC. If you have a spare SATA cable, I'd try using it instead and also check how the HDD would get recognized if you put in another SATA port on the motherboard. If nothing helps, I'd suggest you give the BIOS reset a try as well and see what happens. This will get your BIOS settings back to factory defaults, so you might need to re-configure your manual changes.

Keep us posted!
SuperSoph_WD
So when you click on that drive listing in the boot menu, what exactly happens?

Does some sort of a message appear indicating "Sorry, we can go no further since the drive you selected is not listed in your motherboard's BIOS boot priority setting"?

Or does the system boot without any problem to your Desktop and your OS functions normally?

Or does some other problem affect your system?

Welcome, Lillian!

Can you provide more details about your system and PC specs? I'd suggest you check the connections to the HDD again and make sure you have mounted it properly inside the PC. If you have a spare SATA cable, I'd try using it instead and also check how the HDD would get recognized if you put in another SATA port on the motherboard. If nothing helps, I'd suggest you give the BIOS reset a try as well and see what happens. This will get your BIOS settings back to factory defaults, so you might need to re-configure your manual changes.

Keep us posted!
SuperSoph_WD

Solution