My HDD is reporting Failure

Jun 25, 2018
I have TOSHIBA laptop with Fujitsu 160 GB HDD. and I accidently hit my laptop in the posation of HDD. then it restarted immediatly but this time it says windows is preparing automatic repair. then it took longer than 30 minutes and restarted again. when it boot up again took again more than 30 minutes until welcome sereen apears. and in main window it is super slow and disk reading is always 90-100.
after all it always reports disk failure and by now it's ending after boot up is Grinding sound followed by BSoD and restarts. after restart HDD is not recogonized unitl I force it to shut down and boot up my self.
Some HDD repair tools reports so many bad sectors and none of them can repair that.
so what the hell was going on please some one help me?

G

HDDs are fragile devices on account of the delicate moving parts inside them, they don't stand up well to mechanical shock (eg accidentally hitting the laptop in the HDD area). The HDD will have to be replaced.

Hopefully you made a set of recovery discs in preparation for something like this happening.

iamacow

Admirable
That grinding sound is the head starching the patter. Hopefully you have everything backed up because that drive is a loss. Some recovery centers can work with crashed drives, but usually if the damaged is extensive, they can't do anything about it. literary the READ/WRITE head is laying on the disc patter scratching it up.

No software to repair physical damage.