Question My HDMI is messing up my video and audio performance on console

Jul 31, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
Hello. So I figured my slow and kinda delayed performance of my Xbox one X and consoles overall might be because of HDMI interference or something. I browsed internet and found nothing similar to my performance problem. So i tested 3 consoles, 2 tvs and 3 gaming monitors in my flat and all of them had the same problem: my gameplay on any fps games are soo slow and feels like delayed but not literally.. but too slow that it messes up every sensitivity i use and it makes games unplayable for better players... i also tried 3 hdmis.. and if i listen to the cable closely it makes some kind of quiet beeping sound... so shoul i invest to some ,,better and more expensive hdmi,, or am i doing somethinf wrong? Thank you so much for every tip, i have had this problem for like half a year.

Jul 31, 2019
Hello. So I figured my slow and kinda delayed performance of my Xbox one X and consoles overall might be because of HDMI interference or something. I browsed internet and found nothing similar to my performance problem. So i tested 3 consoles, 2 tvs and 3 gaming monitors in my flat with every single setting combo and all of them had the same problem: my gameplay on any fps games are soo slow and feels like delayed but not literally.. but too slow that it messes up every sensitivity i use and it makes games unplayable for better players... i also tried 3 hdmis.. and if i listen to the cable closely it makes some kind of quiet beeping sound... so shoul i invest to some ,,better and more expensive hdmi,, or am i doing somethinf wrong? Thank you so much for every tip, i have had this problem for like half a year.

Jul 31, 2019
Hello. So I figured my slow and kinda delayed performance of my Xbox one X and consoles overall might be because of HDMI interference or something. I browsed internet and found nothing similar to my performance problem. So i tested 3 consoles, 2 tvs and 3 gaming monitors in my flat with every single setting combo and all of them had the same problem: my gameplay on any fps games are soo slow and feels like delayed but not literally.. but too slow that it messes up every sensitivity i use and it makes games unplayable for better players... i also tried 3 hdmis.. and if i listen to the cable closely it makes some kind of quiet beeping sound... so shoul i invest to some ,,better and more expensive hdmi,, or am i doing somethinf wrong? Thank you so much for every tip, i have had this problem for like half a year.