My HTC One died. Apple, LG or Hauwei?

clonic96

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
So.. I woke up this morning, and for some reason, my HTC One M7 is dead. Totally dead. 5 days after the warranty is over :(

Now I'm looking at a Huawei Ascend P8, a iPhone 5S and a LG G4S..
The main reason that I'm unsure about the iPhone is that, i know that they get slow after about 3 iOS generations. That's next year!

I've heard that Huawei is a discount brand, with bad quality.

The LG is about 300 USD cheaper! I cant put my finger on why??

I'm not a power-user anymore, but i want the phone to be quick and have a good camera!! I mostly use Spotify, facebook, and snapchat.
I like the iPhone size.

Can anyone help me deside? :)

UPDATE: I'm now looking at the Sony Z3 Compact. The only negative thing for me, is the 720p screen

Solution
5s is a good phone still today,if you consider android check out for 2gigs or more ram,check out nexus 5x,g flex 2,moto x play,or moto g 3d gen and yes huawei is a great company and makes really good smartphones
I find LG is a good brand. i have had an LG nexus 4 for a little over 3 years now with no issues. if you are not concerned about having an SD card slot i would look at the LG nexus 5X as well. the advantages of nexus phones are that they are unlocked out of the box and are the first to receive updates and allow you to go back to a previous version of android if you find newer updates get slow on it

Davinlevey

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015
Honestly I wouldn't buy a 5S today, it's fine for now but it is starting to get long in the tooth. The LG G phones don't retain value long as they are not really considered mainstream, though they are as or more capable than their counterparts at Sammy. The Huawei isn't a discount brand, but many of the models available to the US are. They have some very, very nice models in China. I would say the LG is the winner of those, imho.

yimmi

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
5s is a good phone still today,if you consider android check out for 2gigs or more ram,check out nexus 5x,g flex 2,moto x play,or moto g 3d gen and yes huawei is a great company and makes really good smartphones

Solution