My Internet Connection Randomly Drops Off

Alvaro_2

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
Hi guys, after looking on google for almost a month, follow so many solutions i decided to open this.

First my computer: WINDOWS 10 Pro - McaFee Anti virus
MB ASUS RAMPAGE IV - BLACK EDITION // 32 MB DDR 3 1600 (4x8)
CPU i7 4820k LG 2011 // Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 2GB

I m connected to my router with a 10 ft wire, also i have wifi-adapter on my MB but its disabled right now.

My computer looses connection to internet randomly all the time, when this happen i can disable and enable the network adapter and still without connection. If i log in my router i can see my computer and also i can access my computer from my iphone using the computer IP.

If i disable my network adapter and enable my wifi adapter dont work, no internet.

I bought a network interface adapter and the same problem with the onboard on the new card.

The problem cant be the ISP - all other devices works just fine when this happen
The problem cant be my Router, its the third one i m using and have the same problem, also all other devices still have connection.

if i disconnect the wire and choose to use my wifi, the same problem happen. Loose connection randomly.

Some times i need to restart the computer to get the internet back.

So what else i have left? My mother board?
The windows?

Please any advice are welcome.. sorry for my broken english

Thanks.

ADD: when i lost my connection i still can access my router by the IP also i can see my computer on network map.

Its the DESKTOP-SPQ82JP

upr35.jpg

Alvaro_2

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016

Like i say on my question, ONLY my computer looses connection.