Question my keyboard and mouse stopped working

Jul 22, 2024
my keyboard and mouse work just fine before windows starts up, but as soon as it does the RGB on my mouse and keyboard turn off and it stops working.

Jul 22, 2024
no idea what the mouse is but it is by magegee, and the keyboard is razer ornata v3 x. I've tried other keyboards and mice but it still doesn't work

Jun 26, 2024
blue light means bluetooth connection
green light means wifi connection

when windows are booted, then mouse and keyboard can connect in bluetooth mode, but in bios it can connect only with wifi mode
what i recommend - always choose logitech mouses and keyboards, because they also sell wifi connectors separately if you loose any. Other companies doesn't. At once i bought rapoo mouse and keyboard with one connector and lost it. Then i bought same mouse model and that connector didn't worked on my old mouse and keyboard.

Jul 22, 2024
they work just fine on my brothers laptop

blue light means bluetooth connection
green light means wifi connection

when windows are booted, then mouse and keyboard can connect in bluetooth mode, but in bios it can connect only with wifi mode
what i recommend - always choose logitech mouses and keyboards, because they also sell wifi connectors separately if you loose any. Other companies doesn't. At once i bought rapoo mouse and keyboard with one connector and lost it. Then i bought same mouse model and that connector didn't worked on my old mouse and keyboard.
they are both wired.