Question My keyboard doesn't let me boot to windows

Dec 10, 2021
Whenever I try to boot up to windows with my CK530 v2 or GK61, my computer will stick on the boot up screen. But when I boot up without or with my crappy 20 dollar keyboard, It will boot to windows every time. It is not a problem with the mouse or headset that I am using though. I only recently got my GK61 and it used to boot up every time, but as of this morning, it started to do the stuck on boot thing. If you need anymore information please comment. I really need help; I've been trying to fix this for the past 3 months.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Are the keyboard drivers up to date?

Will the computer consistently and reliably boot into safe mode?

Are you able to access BIOS? If so, access BIOS and configure boot up to be as verbose as possible. That means to have BIOS continually report on what all it is doing and the results thereof.

= = = =

In Windows after booting up:

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer: any keyboard related errors or problems being captured?

Dec 10, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Are the keyboard drivers up to date?

Will the computer consistently and reliably boot into safe mode?

Are you able to access BIOS? If so, access BIOS and configure boot up to be as verbose as possible. That means to have BIOS continually report on what all it is doing and the results thereof.

= = = =

In Windows after booting up:

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer: any keyboard related errors or problems being captured?

1. B550 Phantom Gaming 4, RTX 3070, Ryzen 5 5600x, 2TB HDD, 480GB SSD, 64 Bit Windows 10.
  2. Yes, they are.
  3. I don't think I've ever booted into safe mode, how do you do that? And when I boot into anything with my CK530 v2 or GK61, nothing will happen.
  4. I am able to access bios with my 20 dollar keyboard, I don't know how to make it report on what it is doing.
  5. How do I look at the Reliability History or Event Viewer.