Question My keyboard has no numlock...

ksnumedia

Commendable
Jun 3, 2017
I'm using a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series. I can't believe that the keyboard has no numlock, no shortcut to turn it on, and no manual option or instructions how to use it. The OSK is far too cumbersome and I can't use it with games. Does anyone know how I can use numlock on this keyboard without OSK and without having to invest $$$ into an external keyboard? Thanks.

Edit: I must seriously be missing something here. It could just be that the software is written generally for all PCs but my system's settings refer to a numlock key, which doesn't exist or at least isn't evident at all on the keyboard.

Lutfij

Titan
aHR0cDovL2Nkbi5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy91cGxvYWRzL3BwcmVzcy80NTIxOS9kZWxsLWluc3Bpcm9uLTEzLTUwMDAtc2VyaWVzLW53LWcwOC5qcGc=

Since the keyboard itself doesn't have a hidden row of numbers(as seen with other models with a numpad as a secondary function on the keyboard) the option to grant you numlock/numbers functionality is out of the scenario.

FYI, that laptop isn't meant for gaming unless you're looking at RTS games like C&C Red Alert(2).