Question My lan driver and device manager are both blank

Feb 13, 2019
My lan driver and device manager are both blank. I add my wireless wifi adapter it's not working but when I plug internet cable my internet is working .i want to use wifi adapter how to solve this problem?

Feb 7, 2019
Laptop or PC ? if its a PC is it an external or a builtin WiFi adapter ? can you show me a SS of Device manager ? fresh windows install ? "by that i mean was it working before and suddenly it stopped or you reinstalled windows and the problem showed up". too much possibilities but work with me to eliminate them one by one :) .

Feb 13, 2019
it is pc .

adapter is external usb adapter. it suddenly stopped working

my windows is (windows 7 ultimate copyright 2009 )

after install windows 7 the adapter is working fine but yesterday after power on my pc i show the wifi networksignal logo
wirelesssettings.jpg
is changed in this
internet-connection-icon-windows-7_9780.jpg
.my internet was still working .

I chake my adaper driver and device manager page it was blank then i reinstall lan drivers it was still blank and after reinstall the adapter software and add the external usb adapter this icon shows
pJkMz.jpg

I add my internet cable a remove the adapter then the internet is warking.

Feb 7, 2019
sorry Im really clueless about what your issue is all about. these are clearly not screenshots from your PC, do you mean that you dont see the connection icon in the taskbar ?
correct me if im wrong :
1- you installed windows 7
2- you bought wifi adapter and it was working fine but recently it stopped working
3- if you plug the adapter the internet will disconnect even if the ethernet cable is plugged in
4- if you remove the adapter the internet will work fine

Feb 13, 2019
my pc device manager
2zo9aa1.png

blank network connection folder
adapters_blank.jpg

after insert usb wifi adapter
pJkMz.jpg
internet is not working.

And when i remove the adapter and plug internet cable
internet-connection-icon-windows-7_9780.jpg
internet is working.