Question My Laptop RTX 3060 Graphic card not getting Detecting.

Jul 4, 2024
I have a acer nitro 5 with i5 10300H and RTX 3060 (model - AN515-55) I recently noted that my GPU is not showing in device manager or anywhere else either it is task manager or acer nitro sense although acer nitro sense is showing the temperature of the GPU but utilization is none. What should I do?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you open up Device Manager, do you see your GPU flagged with a yellow exclamation mark? Upon further inspection, do you see error code 43 in Device Manager>GPU properties? Double check with GPU-Z and see if any of the figures show up with a 0(zero).

model - AN515-55
After the 55 there should be a hyphen and a 4 digit numeric code, that's the SKU to your laptop.

Jul 4, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you open up Device Manager, do you see your GPU flagged with a yellow exclamation mark? Upon further inspection, do you see error code 43 in Device Manager>GPU properties? Double check with GPU-Z and see if any of the figures show up with a 0(zero).

model - AN515-55
After the 55 there should be a hyphen and a 4 digit numeric code, that's the SKU to your laptop.
In the device manager there is nothing like the GPU is not even showing in display adapters and I installed GPU-Z too

On GPU-Z I can see the details about my Intel integrated graphics but not nothing about my RTX 3060 its not showing in the list at the bottom left.

And I am not sure about the SKU number.