[SOLVED] My laptop's display is messed up

Aug 11, 2019
Upon returning from the rain, my laptop was in my backpack, it was not wet, when I booted up Windows 7, when i logged in, the screen had a seizure. So, I forced shutdown. But this time i tried booting ms dos, but after showing the blue ms dos setup screen, the screen looked like this:
https://ibb.co/hMxkcnb

I need this laptop for work, and my documents are due tomorrow.

Solution
If your backpack was wet enough, that could have been enough for moisture to get inside the laptop. If you want to save data, your best bet would be to take the hdd out, because it probably isn't water damaged, and put it in another pc to get your stuff. As for the laptop, you can try the rice trick, it's worked for me before with small electronic devices.

Remeca

Reputable
If your backpack was wet enough, that could have been enough for moisture to get inside the laptop. If you want to save data, your best bet would be to take the hdd out, because it probably isn't water damaged, and put it in another pc to get your stuff. As for the laptop, you can try the rice trick, it's worked for me before with small electronic devices.

Solution

Remeca

Reputable
Good luck! If you do the rice trick, make sure you get ALL the rice out of your computer before turning it on. Your laptop has vents and holes big enough for rice to enter, that people doing phones and the like don't have to worry about.