Question My memory runs to 100% if I leave it on overnight with a browser open

Jul 13, 2020
If I leave my computer on overnight with too many things open whether it be a browser or something else. It will clog the memory to 100%. Then when I game or try to even move things, search things it is very slow and I have to restart. If I restart the problem goes away until I leave it on overnight again.

I record videos for gaming, and recently it's been making the footage lag when I don't lag in game. Almost as if it can't keep up fps wise. Sometimes OBS makes my facecam blurry. Not sure if that's the facecam, OBS, or my computer.

Jul 13, 2020
malware scan?
what is using up the memory? check in resource monitor?
Did different, multiple scans. Came back with no malware. I read somewhere to make sure everything is up to date. So I ran through doing my updates and even though my Windows updates are set to auto-update, my computer did not do the new version of Windows 10, version 2004. I am updating now to see if that fixes any problems. Have not been able to check the resource monitor. My PC only sometimes runs at 100% memory, if it does again then I will check to see what is taking up the space. Otherwise I looked within the task manager and it didn't seem like anything crazy.