Question My monitor (AOC G2770PF) is blinking, please help!

Sep 5, 2024
My monitor (AOC G2770PF) is blinking in black like it's loosing signal/ turning off for half a second at the time and i don't know why.
For context i have 2 of these monitors, but only one is doing this. It started yesterday out of on where and i can't figure out what is causing this.
Things i have tried:
I have tried to switch the ports on my graphics card and change cable between monitors.
Tried switching to a HDMI cable.
Checked all connections and the power cables.
Checked for driver updates.

The problem is still only on the one monitor and nothing is helping.
And i can't find any one else that has/ had this problem so i'm hoping someone here can help me.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I have a similar issue with my Q27G2G4. It only happens on one PC and doesn't seem to matter whether on integrated graphics or a discrete card. Doesn't happen on the other PC, they are both the same chipset and both on 11th gen Intel. Similarly, I have tried cables and resets and blah....

The only real solution I seem to have found is to either turn the set off and back on, or to change the input to something else, and back. Mine has (2) HDMI and (1) DP. Has not happened on the DP yet either, but have tried different cables in both HDMI and it recurs from time to time.