Question My monitor "flickers" frequently and the image freezes (translated by Google) ?

Dec 16, 2023
I recently bought my first 144Hz monitor and after 4 days of use these problems started. Specifically, when I'm on the desktop and I have a game installed on the second HD open in the background, the screen flickers similar to this video:
View: https://youtu.be/_-OE_znu6-8

So yesterday, while trying to log into Valorant my screen froze while showing some artifacts, the solution was to turn off and on the monitor returning to normal. I decided to clean and check the source contact on the GPU and then I tested the original HDMI cable on my old 75hz monitor and nothing like this happened I went back to the 144 and so far there have been no more problems, but I still need to test more

I would like to know if this is a problem with the GPU or the monitor, as it is still under warranty xD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.