My mother board is a JOSHUA-H61-UATX i have 8 of ram and AMD a10-1700 quad, what video card should i buy so i can play some ga

Solution
Did you mean to type A10-6700 Quad-Core processor...not A10-1700? ;-)
Which games are you planning to play? See, your APU will run some of the latest games since it already has a GPU integrated with the CPU on the same chip (APU = CPU + GPU = A10 processors). Also, do you have a budget in mind? Depending on the games you want to play, you may not have to get a discrete video card...

Warsam71

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Did you mean to type A10-6700 Quad-Core processor...not A10-1700? ;-)
Which games are you planning to play? See, your APU will run some of the latest games since it already has a GPU integrated with the CPU on the same chip (APU = CPU + GPU = A10 processors). Also, do you have a budget in mind? Depending on the games you want to play, you may not have to get a discrete video card...

Solution

asachito

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013

asachito

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013
hey thanks for responding! and im sure its a10-1700 or i guess so, sorry im Puerto Rican i kind of suck at english lol but yeah ive been able to run some games but the latest not so much since i will like to run then on "high" ive recently risk myself buying injustice and God!! it was all in slow motion! i laugh so hard watching deathstroke jumping in slow motion, anyways on budget im looking to drop a max of 180 i guess or around that i check all the games on "canyourunit.com" and the only thing i fail was on video card because is only 512MB i want to get a 2gb or a little less.

Warsam71

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013

Hello again asachito,

I think I figured it out, you have an Athlon XP 1700+ ;)

Now, looking at your motherboard specs, it looks like you have one PCIe 2.0 Slot , which you will need for your new video card. So make sure it is available – not being used by anything else.

With your 180 budget in mind (I’m assuming you mean $180 US Dollars), any 6000 series AMD Radeon video cards will work, since they require a PCIe 2.0 Slot. Make sure to double check this before purchasing the card; for example the AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Card will work, and should give you greater performance. These cards are now selling for less than $100USD; the price will depend on where you buy the card.

Hope the above helps you! Good luck!