Question My motherboard is bricked

ritchardt95

Commendable
Jan 14, 2018
I have a cpu is a less of cpu from a 2600 and ryzen of the ryzen 2200g I was with a friend we had sit the cpu properly then next thing the motherboard said my video card now when ever I turn it on doesn't go to windows or even a bios I have token the cmos battery multiple times even put back back in the graphic cards but I don't know what to do now anything would I have a b450 aorus m motherboard

Amd 2200g
To use the onboard graphics of your 2200g, you must set "Initial Display Output" in your motherboard BIOS to "IGD Video". PCIe 1 Slot is the default setting.

2-6 Peripherals
Initial Display Output
  • Specifies the first initiation of the monitor display from the installed PCI Express graphics card or the onboard graphics.
  • IGD Video - Sets the onboard graphics as the first display.
  • PCIe 1 Slot - Sets the graphics card on the PCIEX16 slot as the first display. (Default)
  • PCIe 2 Slot - Sets the graphics card on the PCIEX4 slot as the first display.

Reactions: ritchardt95
Wait how do get the gpu to work the cpu not to sound stupid
If you are asking how to enable the graphics on the Ryzen 2200g, restart your PC and keep hitting the Delete key on your keyboard until you enter the BIOS. When you get to the BIOS, go to the "Peripherals" section and then click on "Initial Display Output", then select "IGD Video". After that choose "Save & Exit".

Gigabyte-B450-Aorus-Pro-KitGuru-Review-UEFI-15.jpg