[SOLVED] My new components cause boot problems and not only that and I am very tired of them please help

Aug 13, 2019
Okay so I've been sitting with these brand new components of mine for probably 8 hours now(I know nothing about PCs) and I just don't get any of my issues

I changed motherboard, CPU and RAM. I really didn't want to reinstall everything I had on main drive so I just put it in. In Battlefield 1 I was getting 30-40 fps and had basically no control over my character, HWmonitor nor OCCT were detecting my CPU, but Windows and motherboard were.

Finally I decided to install fresh Windows, so that happened. I go to Battlefield 1 which I kept on my second drive, fire it up, BANG 120 fps on ULTRA, with right settings didn't go below 160 FPS in the first mission you get, cool, so that works properly now.

Why am I so mad? I am mad because the game worked beautifully, but other important stuff doesn't. Windows is snappy finally(before fresh install it was ultra laggy on new components, it wasn't like that before, it literally felt like under 100% load at all time), but HWmonitor still doesn't recognize my CPU so that sucks and is very concerning for me, I am afraid MOBO might be damaged in some way but then the fact that Windows recognized my CPU is unreasonable

And biggest concerns of all. My PC boots second attempt EVERY TIME, no exceptions, nothing. When it boots it works flawlessly(so far), when it doesn't boot it freezes at the "press F2 to get to BIOS bla bla bla", I have to manually turn it off and on again in order for it to boot at all.

I honestly have no idea what and why works/doesn't work at this point, as for boot issues I've tried:

- Installing newest BIOS and drivers for mobo(through Asus's Armoury Crate app, I hope they didn't mess this one up)

- turning off "quick boot" or something like that

- making sure that it boots from correct drive(there is only one so good luck messing that up)

- setting BIOS to default multiple times, not even changing fans' speed

- making sure my SSD is connected to the first SATA(SATA_1 in my case), I heard it should be connected that way

I think that's it. I don't know what else works or doesn't work apart from proper booting and detecting the CPU through newest version of HWmonitor which don't work, well one does half of the time but booting is such an important part of a PC that thinking it might not boot up at all one day makes me wanna vomit

SEND HELP I'M MENTALLY TIRED I JUST WANTED TO PLAY GAMES I SWEAR

Solution
How can I change boot order so that HDD/SSD isn't listed? Also, I only get SSD as a boot option, literally the only one available
Different motherboard have different interface. On my motherboard interface, set all Hard drive boot option to "disabled", and all boot priorities to "disabled". and They will not booting.
Try disabled until they show error message OS manager is missing.
I changed motherboard, CPU and RAM. I really didn't want to reinstall everything I had on main drive so I just put it in. In Battlefield 1 I was getting 30-40 fps and had basically no control over my character, HWmonitor nor OCCT were detecting my CPU, but Windows and motherboard were.
Well actually is recommended to reinstall windows, especially you change the CPU and Motherboard. They are the main component which windows have to recognize to running. Using same windows after swap the main component will cause windows not running stable.

Try this. Enter the BIOS and change the boot order so that the HDD/SSD isn't listed. Save changes and reboot.
They will show the missing OS message. Now restart and enter the BIOS again. This time, set the boot order for HDD/SSD as a boot device. Save changes and reboot.

Aug 13, 2019
Try this. Enter the BIOS and change the boot order so that the HDD/SSD isn't listed. Save changes and reboot.
They will show the missing OS message. Now restart and enter the BIOS again. This time, set the boot order for HDD/SSD as a boot device. Save changes and reboot.
How can I change boot order so that HDD/SSD isn't listed? Also, I only get SSD as a boot option, literally the only one available

Different motherboard have different interface. On my motherboard interface, set all Hard drive boot option to "disabled", and all boot priorities to "disabled". and They will not booting.
Try disabled until they show error message OS manager is missing.

Solution