[SOLVED] My newly built PC green screened once, gets a black contrasted scree, and reboots while I am gaming

Nov 5, 2021
Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
GPU: EVGA FTW3 Ultra GeForce RTX 3080
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64GB
PSU: Asus Strix 850w Gold
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Ever since I booted up my computer, I have been having problems with it rebooting during gameplay. Before my dad recently changed my motherboard for me, I would get blue screens, green screens, black screens with contrast, and black screens where it's formatted like a green/blue screen. I am not sure what to do. My drivers are updated, it's not an overheating issue, and I changed the power strip. I am not sure what to do. Personally, I am new at all of this. My friend picked out all the parts and my dad built it for me. They both have been trying to help me. We even replaced the motherboard and the only issue that seemed to fix was that so far there are no blue screens. After we replaced it, my PC worked good for a day. A day later, it started crashing again. Please help.

Solution
On your desktop home screen, click the search box and type "view reliability history" > hit enter

It should bring up the Reliability Monitor. It will show you information about critical events with your PC. Navigate to a date when a crash happened, then double click on the event (box below graph).

It will show you a description of the error that occurred. Select "Copy to clipboard" on bottom left, then paste it in your comment.

Also when it crashes, does it show any specific error information?
Nov 4, 2021
On your desktop home screen, click the search box and type "view reliability history" > hit enter

It should bring up the Reliability Monitor. It will show you information about critical events with your PC. Navigate to a date when a crash happened, then double click on the event (box below graph).

It will show you a description of the error that occurred. Select "Copy to clipboard" on bottom left, then paste it in your comment.

Also when it crashes, does it show any specific error information?

Solution