[SOLVED] My nuvoton NCT6795D temp #3 and #4 are at 100°C, is that okay?

Itsvaldo21

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2017
i just suprised when i saw those temps, is that safe? or it is something else?

also temp #2 is nowhere to be found...

Solution
Measuring motherboard components temperature can be tricky on it's own and is often full of errors. Reason for different results is in my 1st post, HWINFO i just a better, more reliable program compared to OHM. If you don't like it or want to have a second opinion via other program sadly only AIDA64 and cpuid's HWMonitor are reliably capable of that as far as I know, however they are both payed with cpuid's having trial time.

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
That's temp offset, don't worry about that. Run hwinfo instead of hwmonitor if you're worried, it's more accurate. Fire the sensors there and scroll down to your mb like this:
I6Dmpk.png

If these themps are ok than so are you.

Reactions: Itsvaldo21

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Measuring motherboard components temperature can be tricky on it's own and is often full of errors. Reason for different results is in my 1st post, HWINFO i just a better, more reliable program compared to OHM. If you don't like it or want to have a second opinion via other program sadly only AIDA64 and cpuid's HWMonitor are reliably capable of that as far as I know, however they are both payed with cpuid's having trial time.

Reactions: Itsvaldo21
Solution