Question My pc boots to the bios and then shuts of saying no signal.

Feb 21, 2020
My pc at first wasn’t showing one of my sticks of ram, so I first switched them around to different slots, still the same out come. Then I took one out, turned on my pc to see if it would run and it did. Then tryed the other ram stick and it worked too, so it’s not the ram that is the issue. Then after trying all that and then putting my pc back to normal, it just wouldn’t boot up right. It will show the motherboard brand logo, then shut off. It says USB device over current not detected, i’ve tried everything that was recommended on youtube. I unplugged my front usbs from my mother board, took out the CMOS battery for 1 min, and also unplugged all the usb devices. Nothing has worked. It’s not my pc, it’s my brothers. He lives far from me and had to have his pc dropped off, I only got a few days to figure this out.

My pc at first wasn’t showing one of my sticks of ram, so I first switched them around to different slots, still the same out come. Then I took one out, turned on my pc to see if it would run and it did. Then tryed the other ram stick and it worked too, so it’s not the ram that is the issue. Then after trying all that and then putting my pc back to normal, it just wouldn’t boot up right. It will show the motherboard brand logo, then shut off. It says USB device over current not detected, i’ve tried everything that was recommended on youtube. I unplugged my front usbs from my mother board, took out the CMOS battery for 1 min, and also unplugged all the usb devices. Nothing has worked. It’s not my pc, it’s my brothers. He lives far from me and had to have his pc dropped off, I only got a few days to figure this out.
the best way i have found to solve this issue is to disassemble the pc part by part fully cleaning with can of air and reassemble usually cause by poor connection somewhere.

Feb 21, 2020
the best way i have found to solve this issue is to disassemble the pc part by part fully cleaning with can of air and reassemble usually cause by poor connection somewhere.
I pulled out all the ram, my gpu, and some cables and used some air to clean them out. I tested all the cables to make sure they’re connected. Still nothing

Is it the same type of RAM? What mainboard model? How old and approx. how much used and what kind of use (hard gaming all day or just some hour office work some few hours a week) ?

Is this a problem that have arrived now, asnd have it being working properly before? If yes - have you done any changes to your system just prior to this?

Feb 21, 2020
Is it the same type of RAM? What mainboard model? How old and approx. how much used and what kind of use (hard gaming all day or just some hour office work some few hours a week) ?

Is this a problem that have arrived now, asnd have it being working properly before? If yes - have you done any changes to your system just prior to this?
It’s all new components and yes the ram is the same, the motherboard is a b550 board. It’s a gaming pc, more than a few hours a day. It worked fine before, no issues at all. Haven’t messed with anything or downloaded anything that could of caused this. Only been playing video games.