Question My pc crashes weirdly?

Jun 4, 2022
My pc started randomly crashing and it usually gets stuck and needs a hard restart for it to boot again for like 4 months now and I can't figure out why, I checked the event viewer and the reason is kernel power 41 so I swapped my PSU to an Xpg core reactor 650w gold and the problem still occurs, tested my ram using memtest 2 times and got no errors, stress-tested the GPU and CPU using aida64 extreme for like 3 hours and it didn't crash ( max CPU temp: 65c, max GPU temp: 68 ), tested the PSU (the xpg one ) using OCCT tool for 1 hour and no crashes occurred. I've noticed that the pc crashes when gaming but during the loading screens after finishing the game/round. I have no overclocks other than the XMP profile, I update my drivers regularly. Could the reason be my ungrounded power outlet?

my specs:
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Aorus b450 elite v2
GPU: Msi XS 1660 super
Ram: Xpg D50 2 x 8 3200hz
HDD: 2TB wd blue HDD
SSD: Kingston A400 480GB
PSU: Xpg core reactor 650 80+ gold

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you swapped the PSU to an XPG Core, what was your prior PSU? What OS are you working with? BIOS version on your motherboard at the time of writing?

Could the reason be my ungrounded power outlet?
Do you get a mild tingling sensation when you touch the chassis and your feet are making contact with a non-carpeted/non-wooden, tiled floor? If so, then yes you have a grounding issue.

Jun 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you swapped the PSU to an XPG Core, what was your prior PSU? What OS are you working with? BIOS version on your motherboard at the time of writing?

Could the reason be my ungrounded power outlet?
Do you get a mild tingling sensation when you touch the chassis and your feet are making contact with a non-carpeted/non-wooden, tiled floor? If so, then yes you have a grounding issue.
My old PSU was a crappy PSU that I got for free with my pc case (some random 80+ bronze PSU), I'm currently running windows 11 latest version ( 21H2 ), and my bios version is ( F64a )
and yes I'm aware that i have a grounding issue, I'm asking if it can cause the pc to crash?