Question My pc dies during restart after using ryzen master

Oct 5, 2020
So my pc died during restart after using ryzen master, after that i tried to power it on well i turns on but it immediately cuts of its power. So i did some diagnosis not 100 sure but all of my parts are good except for the motherboard im kinda guessing that is the main problem, 2nd when i tried powering up my pc with out the ram my pc rans stable, after that i tried powering up my pc with the ram and the result is it cuts of its power immediately, 3rd im guessing maybe its the processor but i kinda doubt it its the processor

I need your help im kinda on a tight budget and i need my pc for my online learning

Oct 5, 2020
So my pc died during restart after using ryzen master, after that i tried to power it on well i turns on but it immediately cuts of its power. So i did some diagnosis not 100 sure but all of my parts are good except for the motherboard im kinda guessing that is the main problem, 2nd when i tried powering up my pc with out the ram my pc rans stable, after that i tried powering up my pc with the ram and the result is it cuts of its power immediately, 3rd im guessing maybe its the processor but i kinda doubt it its the processor

I need your help im kinda on a tight budget and i need my pc for my online learning
I also bought a newly trident z rams