[SOLVED] My PC display shows black screen after i start it

Jul 31, 2018
Hi there,so i got a problem with my pc couple of days ago my pc was working just fine and i switched the case and the mobo and started the pc and nothing works after a while i got tired of the problem and changed back to my old mobo and case and now when i start my pc it shows lenovo welcome screen(my mobo manufacture) after that it switch to a black screen and shows nothing i tried a lot of stuff,changing the gpu,resetting the cmos nothing works if you can help me please comment,
Thanks

Solution
OK, i finally figured it out after playing with all my components i can say it’s the motherboard fault when i changed it now it’s working fine :), what i did to diagnose the problem:
I changed the ram and i got no beebping and still got the problem.
I changed the cpu and still the same problem
When i finally went to a pc hardware store i tried to change the motherboard and i booted into windows so safe to say my problem was solved
Jul 31, 2018
Okay so my components are
Cpu:i7-3770
RAM:8gb
Psu:i think the brand is panda and it’s 550w
Gpu:gtx750ti sc
My old mobo which my system is on:lenovo 3597as7 mobo
And the new mobo which didnt work : gigabyte lga 1155 (don’t know full name)

Jul 31, 2018
OK, i finally figured it out after playing with all my components i can say it’s the motherboard fault when i changed it now it’s working fine :), what i did to diagnose the problem:
I changed the ram and i got no beebping and still got the problem.
I changed the cpu and still the same problem
When i finally went to a pc hardware store i tried to change the motherboard and i booted into windows so safe to say my problem was solved

Solution